Thursday, November 4, 2010

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge and Tutorial

Hi, everyone! I wanted to share what I did with the latest Peachy Keen Sketch challenge. I used the sketch to make a scrapbook page, and it worked out beautifully! My niece dressed as the red queen from Alice in Wonderland, and I just so happened to have a paper punch from EK Success that has card suits on it, a Cuttlebug embossing folder with the Queen of Hearts on it, and a paisley one! Love it!! I used Gypsy wanderings and Graphically Speaking for the title.

The card was made using a thin black metal sheet that I distressed after I embossed it. I love this technique!




I also made a  short tutorial on how I used a thin colored metal sheet and Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the Queen of Hearts card on my scrapbook page, TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout with the emboss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the elements go beautifully together! Very nice layout! Thanks for sharing your layout for the PK challenge! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete