Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peachy Keen X's and O's Challenge

Here is my card for the challenge! I am very happy with it, and plan on making several for Valentine's! I made the card base by running a folded card under a spellbinder die through my cuttlebug. Topped it with a smaller diecut that I embossed with swiss dots, and topped that with several hearts punched with a MS punch. I used the medium critter set A stamps to put the cutest "boy" and "girl" faces on my hearts. Then I added glittery chipboard X and O from the Target dollar section.


6 comments:

  1. So, so cute!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vianneylu, I love the shape of your card! The little hearts that are popped up are adorable and the glittery XO are perfect!! I'm so happy you could join us at PKS Faces for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I am sure all will appreciate these valentines, nice job!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card----it is sooo cute.
    I am a follower.Come visit my blog when you have time.TFS.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! The embossing is perfect! Thanks for Playing with us at PKS LFIF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I should really try making shape cards...
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete