Friday, April 1, 2011

Mini with a Punch Pattern by VianneyCreates!!

Hi, all! I am super excited to share my new pattern with everyone! This is a pattern to create a pocket page mini album that uses all of those great Martha Stewart punch around the page punches that we all have! Use just one throughout the whole book or several punches, it looks great however you punch it! You will also learn how to create a binder for your special creation!

I hope that this will lead to many more fun creations and ideas that I will begin to sell and teach! Of course, I'll still have plenty freebies; however, this project took a lot of time to create and engineer, the price is $5 for the 16 page manual! That's a great deal, it's full of pictures, tips, and absolutely clear instructions!! Here are a few pics to get you going, I used a K & Co paper pack:




I also have a video tour of the mini at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFeFRs8iT1o

I will e-mail the instructions to you within 24 hours (most likely sooner than that), and hope that you enjoy your mini!





No comments:

Post a Comment