Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Easy Granny Square Join as You Go CAL Blanket Tutorial! Joining the Squares! (Video Part 3)

Hey, everyone! My intention was to write up the joining instructions, but I don't think I am up to it!! The video explains much more. However, begin with your top corner square...do a 7th round with your square joining color. For me, that is Black. Do a complete round and fasten off. Then get the next block, slip stitch the joining color yarn in a granny corner. Complete the granny corner in that same corner, work across two sides. When approaching the second side's end corner, only make half of the corner and a chain 1, then connect into the corner of the previously completed granny square as in the video. Then continue working that side...doing 3 double crochet clusters attached to the opposite granny square, etc...

I am sorry, it is not easy for me to write these types of instructions...that's why I make videos!! LOL! Please watch the video to complete! TY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment