Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easy Envelope Album

Hi, all! I just wanted to share this envelope mini album I made using four business envelopes (4 1/4" x 9 1/2"), two pieces of coordinating cardstock, and some paper embellishments. I did use my Zutter Bind-it-All, but you can just as easily use eyelets and ribbon or rings. If people are intereted I will post how to make it. I was really happy that with two sheets of paper and some envelopes I could make an awesome book!

Front page (which I haven't finished yet):

 Here are the first and second page. In the second page there is a pocket at the top to add a tag or phot mat.

 Here are pages three and four. Page four has a pocket on the side which you will see in the next picture.

 Here is the back of page four (which is page five), with the photo mat sticking out of the pocket:

 Here is page six, whic has a flap that also has a small pocket:

 Here is a shot of pages five and six with mats tucked in and flap closed:

Here are pages seven and eight. Page eight has a pocket on the side:

 And here's the photo mat coming out of page eight's pocket:

 Here are pages nine and ten. I lost some steam here at the end, and just need to add a tag to the pocket on page nine (I placed a diecut in there to show that it is a pocket), and add some journaling or a small pic on page ten.

And here's the back of the book!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your envelope albums! I'm gonna have to scraplift that idea soon! :)

    almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete