Monday, October 11, 2010

Imagine Nation Monday Challenge - Shaped Book

I made this shaped book on my Imagine using the shapes preloaded on the machine, and coloring them with some patterned paper on the Imagine More cartridge. Since a few times the machine messed up cutting the shape out (the cut was off, this has been my problem with this particular machine - it's getting replaced), I cut the messed up ones in half and made pockets using the portion that was cut correctly! Scrappers hate to waste, don't we? I also print and cut some icons from the same cartridge. I used CTMH and ColorBok stamps for the sentiments. TFL!!

 




Go check out http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ for info on this fun challenge!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! this is AWESOME!!! What a GREAT project my friend!! Thanks for joining us!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Great idea for me to scrap-lift for a music teacher friend of mine. LOL I will give you credit if I make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is GREAT!! :)

    almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful book....just adorable. I just became your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little book--Don't you love those preloaded images--so handy and quick!! Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete